Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gargin 70 hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brokale

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Gargin 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Gargin 70 hunter   Gargin 70 hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:19 pm

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not? gargin/Hunter/dwarf/Yes

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.Umbrae de mors

3. How much raid experience do you have? littel MC (Clear) AQ20 (Clear) ZG (Clear) kara

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? i work gy shift so i got to get off at 10.45pm nz time but have wednesday night off and i go on all the raids i can

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? yes

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Gargin

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need) spec: 48/13/0 BM i went bm after patch coz i see hunters betting warlocks in dps what adding the pets dps with the hunters.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
i live in nz im 18 year old work at bp and english.

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character? well im one of ramparts mates and have lvl 70 warrior dergin

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) in game mail or my e-mail :brokale@hotmail.com

Last edited by on Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rampart

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Gargin 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gargin 70 hunter   Gargin 70 hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:24 pm

accepted =)

yep hes a good player
Back to top Go down
soulmars

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Gargin 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gargin 70 hunter   Gargin 70 hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 4:57 am

ramp can invite u in

welcome to ministry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gargin 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gargin 70 hunter   Gargin 70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gargin 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1