AuthorMessage
purevil

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: azza - resto druid   Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:03 am

Application requirement:
1. level 70 indeed
2. karazhan attuned am now

Please answer the following questions in your application.

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not?
AzzA - night Elf druid (male sorry) and should be kara attuned within a few hours of posting this.

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.
Affiinity - I was guild master (Purevil) then moved to WNL on jubei but over the whole hardcore raiding scene. I I stayed I would currently be the worlds best geared lock...epeen Razz

3. How much raid experience do you have? SSC up to vash, all kara and mab and gruul (pre nurfs) raded BWL on this druid and MC on my 60 priest so I can heal. ALso up to Vash in SSC, all of kara, gruuls, mags etc. Even led raids and the guild at points.

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? I am a casual now, and on most nights but RL will always take priority.
That beiong said wit a set raid schedule I can clear a night or two to raid. I used to be 100%

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? yes and yes

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Azza

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.
CT raid, SW stats and will DL whatever else I need. I normalluy have all 25 bars on my screen.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)
5/0/56 resto basically its every healing talent there is and natures grasp for anrena/pvp

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
Im from QLD aus, work as a civil Draftsman. Like I said before I am Purevil so should know most about me. Im a daddy, and enjoy chatting on vent dribbling shit.

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?
Not really anything else to state. Done every raid so far up to the eye but as DPS. gear is kinda sub-par but working on upgrading. I know how to play

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily)
azzazzazza@hotmail.com is my msn/email always on

Last edited by on Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purevil

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: azza - resto druid   Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:46 am

ok kara attuned now Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rafis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: azza - resto druid   Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:32 am

I say we take him and hold him sweetly, he is very experienced and we could use his expertise. Not that we are using him, we want him to be a part of the Ministry family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chriswang

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: purevil   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:22 am

PSt me in game plz and we'll have a chat one vent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jameskapaski

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: azza - resto druid   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:57 am

/salute n respect...Affinity, i still have your Kara video made by bloodymary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: azza - resto druid   

Back to top Go down