Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About joining "Deliverance"

Go down 
+2
silverhead
marsa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-28

About joining "Deliverance" Empty
PostSubject: About joining "Deliverance"   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:18 pm

Hi guys,
We are currently having problems by having not enough players showing up for 25 man raid. and all the 25 mans are either ending up by having not enough ppls or not the balanced classes for it. raid leaders and officers are also having RL issues like have exams inc etc. due to all the above problems. Sunseed, Egg and I are decide to join another NZ/AUS based guild called "Deliverance", they have almost the same raiding time as us. i would like you to reply and status whether you want to go with us or not by posting below.

cheers
marsa
Back to top Go down
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: 中文的再来   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:25 pm

就是最近出现种种问题raid没进度,然后我本人不想也没有精力在放更多的时间来管理guild.基于没有其他任何人愿意接管GM和raid leader一职并且考虑到一些人可能懒得找出路(如果guild disband). 我联系了一个跟我们raid 时间差不多的老外工会. transfer过去之后我将不再lead和管理任何东东. 有意愿一起过去玩的下边顶一下.
Back to top Go down
silverhead
silverhead

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: About joining "Deliverance"   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:44 pm

keep ministry if u guys still can, if not i will follow u guys to join deliverance guild.
Back to top Go down
Fant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: About joining "Deliverance"   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:56 pm

If you will go to new guild I will be happy to join to it too.
Back to top Go down
MaShi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: About joining "Deliverance"   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:21 pm

na jiu yi qi qu ba
or since the officers have exams inc and we dont have enuff ppl turn up to raid, why dont we take this time to look for more ppl and gear ppl up in kara so that when the exams are finish we have more ppl in guild to do 25mans
Back to top Go down
silverhead
silverhead

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: About joining "Deliverance"   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:23 am

nice idea mashi
Back to top Go down
magicsquare
magicsquare

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: About joining "Deliverance"   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:42 am

Just want say goodluck guys .have fun ...
Back to top Go down
ooalkoo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: About joining "Deliverance"   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:07 am

I would like go with marsa and sunseed.lol
走走,一起走,走了就不回头。。。
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About joining "Deliverance"   About joining "Deliverance" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About joining "Deliverance"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry GUild :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: