Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryllian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-09

70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: 70 Warrior   70 Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:46 am

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not?

Name: Tryllian
Class: Warrior
Race: Gnome
Kara attuned: Yes

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.

I transfered this character here from Laughing Skull a while ago and shelfed her. I was in a guild called Company of Twilight when i played on that server. Since transferring here I have been in Devil and Angels (who suddenly kicked me for reasons unknown to myself "we need to cut a warrior, sorry"), and am currently in Reborn. Forgot to mention, I just hit 70 less than 2 weeks ago, so some of my rep/gear slots aren't *exactly* where I'd like them to be, but nonetheless both sets of my gear (dps and tank) are ready for Kara at least Smile

3. How much raid experience do you have?

I've done MC/BWL and the 20-mans on my mage, Desuavo, who used to be on Barthilas (was in CRUNK) but I tranferred him to Executus a few months ago. So far on my warrior I've been in Kara once and that's about it.

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds?

**Server times**
5.30pm-12midnight - Sunday-Wednesday
5.30pm-whenever - Thursday
Anytime - Friday-Saturday

I made every raid.

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone?

Yes and yes

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.

As this is subject to change depending on what im doing, I'll put my pertinent stats here for both tanking set and dps set, and provide my link as well.

**all stats listed are unbuffed**

Tank set: 12.4k HP (12.8k with vitality), 12k AC, 479 Def (499 with anticipation)

DPS set: (as fury spec) ~1500 AP in beserker, ~21% crit, 117 hit rating, I am also a hammersmith and have a drakefist.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Tryllian

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.

Unavailable at this time, can provide upon request.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)

My current spec is 8/5/47 (protection), built mainly for 5-man/heroics, still a solid build for any protection-setting. I can play any spec effectively. I would spec for a specific role of course.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )

I'm from the US but I live in Japan right now, which is why I play on an Oceanic realm. I'm 25 and enlisted military. I speak english.

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?

I'd enjoy a 1-on-1 Q&A if anyone would like to get to know me or my intentions/knowledge/desires for WoW. I consider myself to be a very knowledgeable player in almost all aspects of the game; I'm a really big theorycrafter and I spend a lot (probably too much lol) of time researching and studying WoW-related material. When it comes to raids/loot, I'm far more concerned with progressing through content than I am about itemizing my own character. My long-term goal with this character is to main tank raids, although I understand that one does not just roll into a guild and get a MT position. I am comfortable learning new content and filling any role needed at the time.

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily)

The email provided is my main account and is also my MSN. I play a lot as well so it'd be easy to contact me in-game.
Back to top Go down
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-28

70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior   70 Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 10:48 pm

sounds good to me Razz talk to sunseed in game plz! i am quite busy these two week! got shit load of exams ><
Back to top Go down
Affekted

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-07

70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior   70 Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:28 am

very good tank did hero mech with im he was pretty good so i can vouche good luck try Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior   70 Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Warrior
Page 1 of 1