Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyeofskadi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer) Empty
PostSubject: Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer)   Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:50 am

Application requirement:
1. level 70
2. karazhan attuned

Please answer the following questions in your application.

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not?
Eyeofskadi/Hunter/Dwarf/Yes, will start on further attunements iwhen there is a need.

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.

Children of Danu, the Forgotten

Children of Danu is too relaxed but hopefully they will start raiding next week (dragged over 3 mths)

Forgotten, i cant make most of their raid timings due to timezone problem and work. Thus i will only see very little of kara. We did down Maiden and Prince on my 1st raid last Sunday.

3. How much raid experience do you have?
Very little but I have done all BC instances, most of pre-BC ones (including UBRS,LBRS,Strat, Scholo, ZG snake, bat, raptor)

Heroics completed:
Ramps, BF, SP, UB, SV, Mana Tombs, Sethekk, Crypt, Mech

Heroics Attempted:
SL (on only attempt, rogue afks for long periods of time and even during fights)

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds?
9pm onwards on Weekdays, once i come back from work (Tuesdays will usually not be able to play due to that) as early and long as needed on Weekends.

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone?
I have Vent and a working mic. Will install other mods required if I am accepted (using KTM only)

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Eyeofskadi

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.
Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer) Wowscrnshot062507235633qx2
Shot

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)
0/21/40
Does well in heroics for CC; Scattershot, Wyvern sting, longer traps, less resist on traps, shorter trap cooldowns. Better buff than TSA.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
career: National Serviceman (basically a slave of the nation with very low 'salary')
Language spoken: English, Chinese, Malay

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?
Priorities:
1) CC
2) DPS (use FD regularly to keep aggro low, unless i have to be 2nd on aggro list or something but have not needed to so far)
3) Heal via bandage (self or raid member if seriously needs it) I rank this 3rd as if i have to, usually its a wipe anyways but better to try than to just die.

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily)
mail to: muhammad_yusuf_chia@spf.gov.sg
nice to see something other than work while at work.
Back to top Go down
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer)   Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:07 am

soz. our raiding time won't suit u. most of ur raid starts around 6pm server time which doesn't match 9pm u listed. for that reason i recon u should seek for another guild that suits ur raiding time better. cheers
Back to top Go down

Lv70 Dwarf Hunt (possible xfer)
Page 1 of 1