Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

myvvhore - mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myvvhore

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-02

myvvhore - mage Empty
PostSubject: myvvhore - mage   myvvhore - mage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:06 am

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not?

name: myvvhore
class: mage
race: human
Kara attunement: yes

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.

only with divinity ages ago, since then they don't raids much so i left to pvp

3. How much raid experience do you have? yes, i have done ZG, Onyxia, AQ20, BWL(with my mate toon)

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? i have 4 weeks of non stop wowing since my uni semester 2 starts in august, so ill be attend every raids avaliable

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? yes both

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=myvvhore

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.

currently using cosmos, CT_raids, KHT, and other can't remember, if i miss something please tell me to get it

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)

4/0/57- i love frost and wanted to used the water elemental, i haven't change since BC came out

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )

im 20, doing Major in ICT engineering at UTS and im viet

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character? not much just that if you accept my application you will be not disappointed

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) im using MSN messenger
Back to top Go down
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-28

myvvhore - mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: myvvhore - mage   myvvhore - mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:29 pm

what abt ur raiding time in long term? will u be avilible after ur uni. starts? and the other thing is u r pretty ungeared for raid atm. u might have to work on ur gear b4 joinning us.
Back to top Go down

myvvhore - mage
Page 1 of 1