Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level 70 Resto Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevyn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Level 70 Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Resto Druid   Level 70 Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:15 am

Application requirement:
1. level 70 : yes
2. karazhan attuned : need 1 more frag, shouldnt take long at all

Please answer the following questions in your application.

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not? : Sevyn/Druid/Night Elf - 1 key frag for kara. wont take long at all, done the attune many times.

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant. : EndGame (Horde Jubei) up to Mag/SSC. but now playing alliance, i'm in Eon Rose atm, looking to leave because they only have 1 kara group, with a guild of like 25 70's, so, the rest of us are left doign nothing. plus alot of em are not that geared.

3. How much raid experience do you have? all of gruul's lair, quit Jubei before i got to SSC,but got the attune for it. up to Netherspite in kara.

Pre BC: AQ20/AQ40/MC/Onyxia/BWL/Naxx

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? All week, most times. (7 days), raid attendance is usually 80-90%,

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? Yes i have vent, and yes i will download any mods etc. and yes i have a mic.

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.
(im farming atm, so its most likely going to be my shitty feral gear. but i have atm only 800+ healing. but i am very experienced. and starting to gear up now (only dinged 70 a day ago).

Sevyn:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Sevyn

(once again, excuse the shit gear)

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.
i use the latest CTRaid, and seeing as im healer ill show MT/OT groups, and who else im designated to.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)
I will respec whenever i have to, at the moment im full resto

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
Australia, 17 years old, student, but work at Dick Smith Powerhouse knox city as casual, and i speak english. lol

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?
umm, i know im not that well geared. but, as i said, i just dinged 70, and ive got alot of experience on my lock, who is decently geared. so yeah, don't let the gear decieve you, im well experienced, and i'm instancing as we speak for better healing gear Wink and also, im mates with Slasher in your guild Wink

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) MSN, and Email, and im usually frequently on vent
Back to top Go down
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Level 70 Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Resto Druid   Level 70 Resto Druid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:40 am

glade to tell u that ur applcation was scuessed. welcome to our guild and note u will sitting on a trial rank for 3 weeks. pst me in game for ginvite. cheers
Back to top Go down

Level 70 Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1