Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giz - 70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gzm112

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Giz - 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Giz - 70 rogue   Giz - 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:41 am

Application requirement:
1. level 70
2. karazhan attuned

Please answer the following questions in your application.

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not? Gizmit -- rogue, yes i am attuned

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant. Final Hour, i left on my own accord, and the guild which i am currently in Dyslexic Unite

3. How much raid experience do you have? I've done every boss in kara, gruuls, thats pretty much it

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? I can raid most weekdays and most weekends

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? I have vent but do not have a mic

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Gizmit
7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.
Hmmm???
8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need) I am currently combat, but i am willing to respec to w/e i am required

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
I speak a little japanese, im 17yrs old and am working part-time
Aussie
10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) I am on everyday
Back to top Go down

Giz - 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1