Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roguebunny 70 NE rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roguebunny

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Roguebunny 70 NE rogue Empty
PostSubject: Roguebunny 70 NE rogue   Roguebunny 70 NE rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:04 am

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not?

Name: Roguebunny
Class: Rogue
Race: NE (bad choice i know)
Kara attuned: Yes

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.

Chocolate
Max Power
Visne Saltare

3. How much raid experience do you have?
TBC raids - cleared Kara
Pre-BC raids - cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40
- killed 5 naxx bosses and attempted another 2

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds?

Exams are over so i can raid 24/7. I turned up to all the raids at my old guilds.

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone?

Yes i have vent and i have a mic.

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Roguebunny

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.

hmmm first one is a c'thun kill and second is instructor razuvious kill

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/EatMoreRice/CthunKill2.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/EatMoreRice/InstructorRaz1.jpg

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)

I am currently combat dagger spec (15/41/5) because it used to be the best raid dps for rogues but i am finding that daggers aren't as good as they used to be so i'll probably be going combat anything else when i get weapon upgrades. Yes i can respec to wateva spec you want.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )

I'm from australia melbourne, was born in malaysia, 21 years old, still studying atm and i can speak english and conversational chinese.

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?

I used to run the guild Max Power and raid lead before i took a break to make sure i didn't fail any uni subjects. When i came back to raid casually the guild had fallen apart.

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily)

msn and e-mail is munkeymagicfromalaska@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from u guyz soon
Back to top Go down

Roguebunny 70 NE rogue
Page 1 of 1