Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Mage from deathwing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gnomiee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-16

70 Mage from deathwing Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mage from deathwing   70 Mage from deathwing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:50 am

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not?

Gnomiee 70 Gnome Mage, Kara attuned

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.

Myst, left because it was on a us server and could not make raid times.

3. How much raid experience do you have?
Most pre TBC raids eg MC AQ20 AQ40 BWL etc...Cleared Kara, Cleard Gruuls, Void Reaver

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? Anytime after 5p.m NZ time, i like to raid as much as possible.

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? Yes and do have mic.

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=巴瑟拉斯&n=Gnomiee

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)
Arcane/Fire, i think it's good for both pve and pvp so im versatile. Will change if needed.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )

I'm 19 years old and live in Auckland, New zealand. I go to AUT uni where i study computer science. I only speak english.

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily)

In game as the above character name.
Back to top Go down

70 Mage from deathwing
Page 1 of 1