Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fehatak

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-14

70 mage Empty
PostSubject: 70 mage   70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:44 pm

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not? Fehatak - Mage - Gnome - Yes

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant. I have been in GLUMPH and Visne Saltare.. which is really all on my mage..

3. How much raid experience do you have? I've done ONY, MC, AQ20, ZG, cleared KARA(including Nightbane), shame i've been there and got hardly any loot.

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? I can raid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sat from 5-10:30

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? Yes I have vent and yes I have a microphone.

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.
The armory link has taken a shot with my PVP gear on, but I will still link it. http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Fehatak but with my raiding gear on, I have 28.28% fire chance to crit, 633 spell damage(all spells), 60 hit and 9.2k mana pool unbuffed.
7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need) 11/47/3 The reasons I use this spec is because for long fights like Netherspite i have more endurance.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
I'm from aus(brisbane), I'm 15 and i speak english(my only language)

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) I have MSN and i check it every day.
Back to top Go down

70 mage
Page 1 of 1