Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deral

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:53 am

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not? Hi char name is Deral it is a gnome lock and is attuned.

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant. Well let me begin at pandora i was in it on my rogue Berilly then joind insomnia because bloodymarry was lvling marsa to be mt for pandora after bc had came out i then came back to pandora but later after bc came out deleted the rogue then i transferd my lock over and joind dilemma which turnd into discipline then joind final hour thats about it lol Razz.

3. How much raid experience do you have?
I have experiencd pre bc every pandora did plus mc wit insomnia on the lock i have downd all of kara all of gruuls and mag have attemptd ssc but no success.

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? I have had a 100% attendence in dilemma and discipline and 100% in final hour so far.

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? Yes to all and like to talk a bit but will shut up if am told to lol.

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Deral

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.
Im srry to say i cant my screenshots are fucked in wow for some reason srry for saying f lol remeberd ur policy jsut then.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)
i am currently 41/7/13 am willing to respec to w/e u wish.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
I am 17 turnd it two days ago lol i am currently on a gap year from school so have plenty of time for wow i speak english and want a career wit computers.

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?i am a wow junkie lol in a good way i love warlocks cant get enough of them dont like to brag about my lock but he has easy 1200 shadow damage buffd lol yea bout it.

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) u can email me at jo_coop_69@hotmail.com if u need to get me i check daily and somtimes for then that lol.

Just like to add hey marsa man hows things havent played wit u since that heroic ub lol was funny how fast we did it lol.
Back to top Go down

Warlock application
Page 1 of 1