Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jadedraven

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter   Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:20 am

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not? Jadedraven/Hunter/NE/Yes

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant. Rubber Ducies (Dunemaul)
left due to GM problems. Rage Reborn (Dunemaul) left due to members sayint the (N) word in vent and didn't get in trouble. Hopeless on this sever left on good trems cuz i'm a raider and they haven't started raid kara yet.

3. How much raid experience do you have? MC (Clear) BWL (Clear) AQ20 (Clear) ZG (Clear) all before patch Kara (Shade)

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? 7pm guils time expect saturdays and sundays.

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone? yes

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Jadedraven
7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-talents.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Jadedraven i use it cuz i love to crit and my expose weaknees helps the whole reaid not just my party like TSA does
9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
i'm from Washington State in the usa i'm almost 22 i speak english.
10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character? ya i just moved to this sever from dunemaul and i'm looking for a new start. Cool

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) in game mail or my e-mail saberraven17@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
soulmars

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter   Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:32 pm

good players , pug with our kara group before, get invited already Smile

welcome join ministry
Back to top Go down
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter   Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:32 pm

your application has successed. welcome to our guild! pst marsa in game for ginvite plz! but our raid time might be a bit earlier than 7pm st! u can join any grp u wish to play with as a back up Smile again, welcome to our guild cheers
btw i used bloodymarry when u did the semi-pug run with us b4 lol!
Back to top Go down
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter   Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:43 pm

check out my new signature lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter   Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jadedraven lvl 70 NE Hunter
Page 1 of 1