Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Hunter app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dunsalick

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-06

70 Hunter app Empty
PostSubject: 70 Hunter app   70 Hunter app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:33 am

Application requirement:
1. level 70 Yes
2. karazhan attuned Yes

Please answer the following questions in your application.

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not? Dunsalick, Hunter, dwarf, and i am kara attuned

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant. I have been in many guilds on both this server and my previous server (Darkspear) these include: Prey, ORB, Glumph

3. How much raid experience do you have? MC, BWL, AQ20, ONY, KARA (on my priest)

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds? i was main healer for Glumph, am availible everynight 5 servertime onwards

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone?
yes i have vent and a mic and will install any mods needed

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need) 6/52/3 and its provern the best spec for me so far, am willing to respec

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak ) Im am from australia, in a town called adelaide, im an easy out going guy that likes to have a good time, my name is shaun, im 21 and i work fultime... =)

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character? i play a damn good hunter... sorry, surpressed egomaniac... LOL!!

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) i check my emails daily and am online everynight
Back to top Go down

70 Hunter app
Page 1 of 1