Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendral

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-30

70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral) Empty
PostSubject: 70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral)   70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:49 am

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not?

Name: Vendral
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Kara Attuned: Not atm need to do BM

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.

I Have been in a few guilds, at first i was in project mayhem which was just a stuff around guild so when i reached 60 there was nothing i could do because it wasn't end game so i left and started my own guild Crimson Blades which was end game pre BC but fell apart due to a my long absence from the game due to a comp failure. After i got back i joint Saisho One of the best end game guild on the server. All of above are from the server "Baulderfist". Only transfered today 30th june.

3. How much raid experience do you have?

I have had alot of experience in leading ZG, AQ, ONY, and have led a few MC raids, i have run BWL and AQ40 aswell. But have not done a kara run yet because, i have not been able to get attuned yet but should be attuned by tomorrow 1st of july.

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds?

I can attend almost any time ranging from 4:00pm to 12-1am on mondays, and from tuesday threw to sat anywhere from 10am to 12-4am and on sundays 10am to 12-1am. Can log on during any of those times. Thats ST.

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone?

Yes i can install any mods i need and have a working mic.

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Vendral

My gear isn't as great as i'd like it to be but now that ST suits me better i should be able to upgrade it quick.
In tank gear my Stats are: 10.3k health, 11.8k armour, A lousy 409 def =XX.

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting

Have no screen shots at this time.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)

My spec ATM is 46/15/0. I have chosen arms cause i have found that i can dps very well with this spec normally coming first in groups dps. I am also this spec for arena. But i am willing to Respec at anytime if it is needed.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )

Im Italian/Australia, living in Melbourne atm. I am 15, YR9 student at BSC. Speak English.

10. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily)

You can contact me threw either of these two Email addresses. Phil_delosa@hotmail.com or Pjdel@optusnet.com.au, And i play alot so u can prob catch me alot like that, if need be though i can give Mobile number.
Back to top Go down
Vendral

PostSubject: Hacked   70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:47 am

For the time being ignore my post because i have been hacked and i am working to get my account back at the current time. When i get it back i will reply to this.
Back to top Go down
Vendral

PostSubject: Lol i got my account back =D   70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:33 am

I got my account back and wanna ask if i can join again plz =D
Back to top Go down
marsa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral)   70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:24 pm

hi there. abt ur raiding time there are something not clear to me. what u mean by "tuesday threw to sat anywhere from 10am to 12-4am " is that like 14~16 hrs or just 2~4 hrs? and will u make ur attendance over 85% as a tank? if all my questions are clear u will be joinning us a s trial and taking a trial period. during this period if u can't proform well as a tank u might be removed from the guild. cheers
Back to top Go down
Vendral

PostSubject: soz =X   70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:00 am

accidentally made whole new topic called sure i'll tank =X so my replies there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral)   70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 warrior wanting to join (Vendral)
Page 1 of 1