Ministry GUild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry GUild

THis forum for ministry guild members

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kakashisan 70 mage wanting to join the Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kakashisan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Kakashisan 70 mage wanting to join the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Kakashisan 70 mage wanting to join the Guild   Kakashisan 70 mage wanting to join the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:37 pm

Hi i am Kakashisan , i am a lvl 70 human mage with Kara attunment and experience .

Some guilds i have been in are BRACEYOURSELF , and Eon Rose i was in BRACEYOURSELF for 6 months but left because a guy the came in recently and was giving power to threten ppl and kick them out of the guild , in Eon Rose i was in for 1 month and in both Guilds i have done Karazhan.i have done Karazhan a number of times.

I am on alot of the time and i am willing to raid 9/10 times.
But have a lil bit of a dad problem some of u guys will understand.

I have vent and a Mic so im all good with that.

hmm a armory link kk lemmie go try http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Kakashisan ok it says im in Eon Rose but im not Razz

sigh soz cant take a screen shot gomen mina (Japanese sorry every1)

ATM i am a POM pyro speck mage with a 30% crit rating and 700 Spell damage but of course i would re- spec for the guild

My name is Aaron Olsen i am 15 years old me and Howlerz are best friends in RL and i also know Vendral in RL and that the main reson i want to join this guild i can speak a little Japanese.

You can email me on aaron_olsen7@hotmail.com or i might just b on with Kakashisan or my new twinkn frreehugs my 18 twink pally.
Back to top Go down

Kakashisan 70 mage wanting to join the Guild
Page 1 of 1